There were various Lake County, Illinois car accidents and vehicle accidents on February 12, 2014. Should one be involved in a such a vehicle accident, one should take steps to maximize the potential to receive monetary compensation. It is often in one’s best interest to contact a qualified Illinois car accident lawyer in order to protect one’s legal rights and determine whether monetary compensation is potentially available.
While such vehicle accidents can be both physically and emotionally traumatic, it is often in one’s best interest to start receiving immediate counsel from a qualified car accident lawyer, as there are a variety of time-sensitive issues and recommended actions one should take after having been in a vehicle accident.
To provide a sense of the frequency of Lake County car accidents and vehicle accidents, as well as where they occurred, here are various Lake County vehicle accidents and assorted traffic hazards as reported via the Lake County Passage system for February 12, 2014:
- Stalled vehicle on eastbound Washington Street at Cedar Lake Road
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on Midlothian Road north of Illinois Route 22
- Malfunctioning traffic signal at Illinois Route 173 east of US Highway 41
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on northbound Buffalo Grove Road at Port Clinton Road
- Malfunctioning traffic signal at IL Route 83 at Aptakisic Road
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on Hainesville Road at Washington Street
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on Grand Avenue prior to Illinois Route 59
- Stalled vehicle on Lake-Cook Road westbound at Illinois Route 53
Should you be involved in a vehicle accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. Elman Law Group has compiled a reference document titled “10 Steps You Should Follow After an Auto Accident.”
Elman Law Group LLC (ElmanLaw.com) is a law firm that concentrates in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases involving vehicle accidents (car, motorcycle, bike, bus, pedestrian, truck, etc.) This intense focus allows us to consistently achieve winning verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Should you be involved in a car accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. You should not assume – especially without proper legal representation – that you will receive appropriate compensation for your injuries, hardships and/or losses. To immediately speak directly with a trial lawyer from the Elman Law Group, call (773) 392-8182 at any time. There is no fee for this consultation.