On Friday, March 28, 2014, there were a variety of Lake County, Illinois crashes and assorted traffic hazards.
Listed below are examples of various Lake County vehicle accidents and traffic hazards on March 28, as well as their locations, as reported by the Lake County Passage system:
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on eastbound IL Rte 60 at Butterfield Rd in Vernon Hills
- Temporarily malfunctioning traffic signal on Grass Lake Rd at Beck Rd in Lindenhurst
- Stalled vehicle on westbound Deerfield Road at US Hwy 41 in Highland Park
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on westbound Washington St at US Hwy 45 in Third Lake
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on Cuba Rd at IL Rte 59
- Stalled vehicle on Old Rand Rd north of US Hwy 12 in Lake Zurich
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on Diamond Lake Rd prior to Indian Creek Rd in Long Grove
- “Crash” (i.e. vehicle accident) on Deep Lake Rd north of IL Rte 173 in Antioch
Should you be involved in a vehicle accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. Elman Law Group has compiled a reference document titled “10 Steps You Should Follow After an Auto Accident.”
Elman Law Group LLC (ElmanLaw.com) is a law firm that concentrates in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases involving vehicle accidents (car, motorcycle, bike, bus, pedestrian, truck, etc.) This intense focus allows us to consistently achieve winning verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Should you be involved in a car accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. You should not assume – especially without proper legal representation – that you will receive appropriate compensation for your injuries, hardships and/or losses. To immediately speak directly with a trial lawyer from the Elman Law Group, call (773) 392-8182 at any time. There is no fee for this consultation.