Litigation Capabilities And Results
The Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC concentrates in Illinois personal Injury lawsuits and wrongful death cases.
Anthony (Tony) Elman, the Lead Trial Attorney of the Elman Joseph Law Group, has been designated as a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters. This designation, which is based upon lawyer performance and peer review, is granted to no more than 5% of attorneys.
Elman Joseph Law Group has been handling Illinois personal injury cases for over 25 years. During this period, the firm has handled over 10,000 personal injury cases. This breadth of experience helps us in determining the course of action that will lead to the optimal resolution of your personal injury or wrongful death case.
Court Trial Verdicts
Elman Law group has established a reputation for its court trial performance. This is valuable to our clients, because if a lawsuit settlement offer is not acceptable, we have a proven capability to taking cases to court. As seen in many cases, this successful ability to take cases to court often leads to (substantially) higher compensation for our clients.
One such case was a “slip & fall” injury case. Elman Joseph Law Group achieved a $746,000 jury verdict in a “slip & fall” accident after no settlement was offered. The underlying injury occurred in Blue Island. In that case (Geneva Lewis vs. Pierre’s) the rotator cuff injury occurred after the plaintiff slipped on a wet floor in a bakery.
Among our other notable results include:
- A $1 million jury verdict in a DuPage County wrongful death case (summarized in the “Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC Wins $1,000,000 DuPage County Wrongful Death Lawsuit” post)
- A $980,000 verdict in a Chicago auto accident
- A $975,000 wrongful death settlement regarding a Chicago fire death (summarized in the “Elman Joseph Law Group Settles Chicago Wrongful Death Lawsuit For $975,000” post)
- A $775,000 settlement in 2019 for Chicago pedestrian accident injuries (summarized in the “$775,000 Settlement Attained For Pedestrian Crash Injuries” post)
- A $621,000 jury verdict involving a wrist fracture injury resulting from a Chicago car accident. The case, John Calhoun vs. Peter Ochoa, involved a court trial in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.
- A $350,000 settlement in 2019 regarding a vehicle accident, as summarized in the “Rear-End Collision Injury $350,000 Lawsuit Settlement” post
- A $240,000 settlement in 2018
- A $220,000 settlement in a 2018 Will County lawsuit involving a broken arm suffered during a parking lot accident
- A $209,000 settlement in 2020 regarding a motorcycle accident injury lawsuit, as discussed in the “Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Settlement Of $209,000” post.
- A $105,000 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in 2018 concerning car accident injuries involving an uninsured motorist
- Many $100,000+ awards
Because of Elman Joseph Law Group’s courtroom trial performance – which also helps us get large verdicts for smaller cases – many well-known Chicago law firms as well as national law firms choose to have Elman Joseph Law Group take their cases to court.
We provide a free legal consultation concerning your Illinois injury and will tell you how we may help. Please call us at (773) 392-8182 or email us ([email protected]) at any time.
Elman Joseph Law Group handles lawsuits on a contingency basis…clients never pay a fee unless and until they receive monetary compensation.
Anthony Elman, Lead Trial Attorney of the Elman Joseph Law Group, received the “Most Reported Jury Trials” award. This award, given at the Trial Lawyer Excellence Award Event, is further discussed in the post titled “Anthony Elman Receives Most Reported Jury Trials Recognition.” Should your case require a trial, the Elman Joseph Law Group has leading experience in representing Illinois personal injury cases in court. Our experience may very well help you achieve a greater monetary award than if you were to settle out of court.