There were various Lake County, Illinois car accidents and other types of vehicle accidents on Wednesday, August 13, 2014. If you are involved in a such a vehicle accident, you should take steps to maximize your potential to receive compensation for your injuries.
While such Illinois vehicle accidents and any resulting injuries can be both physically and emotionally stressful, it is likely in your best interest to start receiving immediate counsel from a qualified Illinois car accident lawyer, as there are time-sensitive issues and various recommended actions you should take after having been in such an accident.
Below are various Lake County, Illinois vehicle accidents and traffic hazards as reported on the Lake County Passage system for August 13, 2014:
- Crash on Grand Ave at Rollins Rd in Gurnee
- Crash on Green Bay Rd north of York House Rd in Beach Park
- Stalled vehicle on US Hwy 12 at Brandenburg Rd in Volo
- Stalled vehicle on northbound US Hwy 41 at IL132 in Gurnee
- Crash on IL Rte 21 south of IL Rte 22 in Lincolnshire
- Crash on Oplaine Rd north of Washington St in Gurnee
- Vehicle fire on Washington St west of Almond Rd in Gurnee
- Crash on Butterfield Rd south of Golf Rd in Mundelein
- Crash on US Hwy 41 at Wadsworth Rd in Wadsworth
- Stalled vehicle on Lake-Cook Rd at I-94
- Crash on IL Rte 173 at Lake Ave
- Malfunctioning railroad crossing at Winchester Rd west of US Hwy 45 in Libertyville
- Crash on IL Rte 120 at Oplaine Rd in Waukegan
- Crash on IL Rte 83 south of Aptakisic Rd in Long Grove
- Crash on Munn Rd at Grand Ave in Lindenhurst
- Crash on Midlothian Rd at IL Rte 60 in Mundelein
- Vehicle fire on IL Rte 176 at IL Rte 83 in Mundelein
- Crash on IL Rte 21 north of Washington St in Gurnee
- Stalled vehicle on northbound IL Rte 21 at IL Rte 176 in Libertyville
Should you be involved in a vehicle accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. Elman Law Group has compiled a reference document titled “10 Steps You Should Follow After an Auto Accident.”
Elman Law Group LLC (ElmanLaw.com) is a law firm that concentrates in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases involving vehicle accidents (car, motorcycle, bike, bus, pedestrian, truck, etc.) This intense focus allows us to consistently achieve winning verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Should you be involved in a car accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. You should not assume – especially without proper legal representation – that you will receive appropriate compensation for your injuries, hardships and/or losses. To immediately speak directly with a trial lawyer from the Elman Law Group, call (773) 392-8182 at any time. There is no fee for this consultation.