On Wednesday (February 18, 2015) there were numerous Lake County, Illinois car crashes and other vehicle accidents. As well, there were assorted traffic hazards.
As seen in the Lake County Passage system, below are various Lake County vehicle accidents and traffic safety hazards that happened on February 18, 2015:
- Temporarily malfunctioning railroad gates at Grand Ave west of Rollins Rd in Fox Lake
- Temporarily malfunctioning signal at Laurel Ave at First St in Highland Park
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on southbound I94 at Lake Cook Rd
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on US Hwy 45 west of Buffalo Grove Rd in Vernon Hills
- Stalled vehicle on US Hwy 41 north of Stearns School Rd
- Stalled vehicle on eastbound Washington St at Green Bay Rd in Waukegan
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on westbound IL Rte 132 west of I-94 in Gurnee
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on IL Rte 21 north of Aptakisic Rd in Lincolnshire
- Stalled vehicle on IL Rte 83 north of IL Rte 173 in Antioch
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on Cedar Lake Rd north of IL Rte 60 in Round Lake
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on westbound IL Rte 132 west of Green Bay Rd in Gurnee
- Stalled vehicle on eastbound IL Rte 132 at US Hwy 45
- Stalled vehicle on westbound IL Rte 137 west of IL Rte 43 in North Chicago
- Stalled vehicle on westbound Lake-Cook Rd west of Schaeffer Rd in Long Grove
- Stalled vehicle on US Hwy 14 south of Cuba Rd in Lake Barrington
- Stalled vehicle on IL Rte 173 east of Tiffany Ln in Antioch
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on Case Rd east of Darrell Rd
- Crash (i.e. vehicle accident) on northbound US Hwy 45 at Rollins Rd in Third Lake
- Stalled vehicle on IL Rte 176 west of Fairfield Rd in Wauconda
Should you be involved in a vehicle accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. Elman Law Group has compiled a reference document titled “10 Steps You Should Follow After an Auto Accident.”
Elman Law Group LLC (ElmanLaw.com) is a law firm that concentrates in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases involving vehicle accidents (car, motorcycle, bike, bus, pedestrian, truck, etc.) This intense focus allows us to consistently achieve winning verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Should you be involved in a car accident, there are certain actions you should take in order to protect your rights. You should not assume – especially without proper legal representation – that you will receive appropriate compensation for your injuries, hardships and/or losses. To immediately speak directly with a trial lawyer from the Elman Law Group, call (773) 392-8182 at any time. There is no fee for this consultation.